Saturday, September 02, 2006

Francis (our manager) and Carey are in my livingroom at this moment in time counting and sorting out our t-shirts. I thought I'd get out of it by being a smart arse and offering to blog.
We've been very busy lately so I haven't had much time to share much with you. We've been to North America and everything. Very nice it was indeed and I'd like to thank everyone who came to see us there. Special hello to Scarlet from L.A by the way. I misplaced a notebook she gave me but it turned up this morning out of the blue. Thank you for following us along the west coast. I do think you're a nut but in a good way. I'm going to put that notebook to good use next week and start writing some new songs. Exciting. well, I hope something good will come out of it.
Oh, I'm very very very happy to have El pero del mar supporting us on our up and coming UK dates. You are in for a treat kids. She is amazing and her songs will make you weep with joy and sadness at the same time. Check her album out.
Apparantly this morning Jonathan Ross almost played our new single 'Let's get out of this country' on his radio show but opted for 'an old clasic' instead. What's that all about? I think you lot should write in and complain.Jonathan.ross@bbc.co.uk. Put him in his place and tell him to stop being a bore. We don't need to hear old classics on the radio. There's too juch new stuff to be heard. Talking of new stuff, I can't wait to see Tilly and The wall tomorrow at Indian summer. We're playing on the same stage as them. I heard they are fantastic live and tap dance and everything. wonderful. Talking about Indian Summer. I'd better get myself along there now, I don't want to miss the lovey Guillomots. Been doing a lot of plugging in this blog haven't I?

Tracyanne

2 Comments:

Blogger LA PETITE MORTE said...

Tracyann, it is a pleasure to say hello specially from very far place. I am from Chile, my name is florencia and just found your music and voice. I just adore it. You guys are so great, you have put light at my days. at my life. and THANKS for that. YOU ARE GREAT. CHEERS UP FROM CHILE. Love.

6:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey david hasslehoff!! great picture in one of the beaches of my town (A Coruña),i allmost can see my house... i remember your concert here a few years ago,it was great.
thank u 4 all.
greetings from Galicia.

8:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home